About Me

My photo
Chicago, IL, United States
I'm Danny. I've got a job as an English teacher in Gwangju, South Korea! I grew up in Chicago in America, and some day I might go back.

Monday, February 22, 2010

My last week in AMERICA!!!

Well, as per the title of the post, I've just entered the last week of my life in the US of A!  Talk about exciting!  If all continues to go as planned, I'll be flying out of the country some time, Friday evening!  I'm now currently well into the stage of packing, tying up loose ends, and officially saying goodbye to some really great people in my life.  Hmm--"goodbye" seems rather dramatic, now that I look at it.  Perhaps it's not goodbye, it's just good night.  (props to anyone who catches the quote there)  For all you guys who constantly keep demanding me to email/write to ya, follow the freakin blog!  Plus, if you leave a comment on here...I'll probably respond to that too! 

Either way, I'd like to use this post as sort of a sort of fairwell to everyone here in the states.  I'll be back soon, but I will definitely miss all you guys.  Most importantly, it's because of all your connections, friendships, and support that I'm able to follow this path in life.  I am well aware of this, and I'll always remember it. 

So word!  The next post ya'll read will most likely be typed from the other side of the world!  All the best, and until then, be keepin it real!

No comments: