Friday, April 9, 2010

Well um finally fixing my computer

So I can't promise anything, but I will try to get my computer fixed today. I'm venturing into Seoul as I type this on my phone, and I currently don't have any Korean friend comig with me... Hope the apple store speaks some English!
But anyway, this weeks been prett crazy! I sorta had gotten behind a work the first month cause of being new and not habit a solid grasp of how everything worked. So this week had been dedicated to catching up!! It worked, but boy was it busy! Also all that socalizing has finally started to be paying off, and I had dinner with dates and friends EVERY night last week! I'm pretty happy forthe weekend to be able to catch up on some rest.
I think I'm going to post my one month impressions of living inthe culture here when I have a bit more time, and when I can type with more than just my thumbs...(it's surprisingly tiring for them!!). It's almost all good impressions, and will perhaps do a better job of explaining why I like it here so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Since you have apple care, will apple reimburse you for the bus ride to Seoul?

Go with Linux.


T