Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I'm fiiinally moving!

So.  The time has come for me to leave my appartment.  I'm moving into a better one that is not 90 minutes away from my school.  This one is only a 5 or 10 minute walk!  Ohhh Yeah! Also this one will only be one floor.  Which I think is a good thing.  Also, it will have some of those traditional sliding oriental doors, and a bedroom, a big bathroom, and a living room/kitchen.  It's also got a sweet spot I can keep my bikes that is part of the closet and washing machine room.  All together, it looks like it'll be awesome!  It's also not even finished being built yet!  But they will finish in 3 days I think, so I will move in then!  Exciting!  I promise I will upload pictures when they're done too!  Maybe another video? =D

But.  Also, MY COMPUTER IS FIXED!!  Good god it's been annoying.  Seriously, I've done all my online things either at school, or on my phone.  It gets reeeeally irritating to browse the internet on a 3.5" screen... Blech.  But the only problem is that I now need to pick the computer up.  And that's faaaar away.  Oh well.  I'll take the bus for 2 hours I guess...

Which brings me to my next point.  Maybe I will buy a car?  I can get one for like 1000 bucks, and insurance is only 300 dollars for the whole year.  So maaaaybe I could snag one for my trips into seoul?  I'm not sure yet if I'm going to, but I do know that I'm pretty bored of the whole bus situation here.  There's just too much time wasted doing nothing but sitting--and when there's so much to do in Korea, that's the last thing I wanna be doing.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I like the car idea SO much more than the moped idea.

Love,
Jface