Monday, June 21, 2010

Korea is still beautiful

Man, every time I go for a bike ride here, I always love how beautiful the scenery is.  Yesterday I went for another ride, and decided to stop and take a picture.  Then I decided that a picture would suck for demonstrating what the place looked like, so I changed my mind and took a video!  It's real short, but I hope it gives you an idea of what the scenery is like.  PS:  the ENTIRE COUNTRY looks like this... and lots of places are better!!!



LangDetectko>en YahooC
ENTIRE country loo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You don't need to go all of the way to Korea for CORN! We have plenty right here.

Are people over there excited about the world cup? I am friends with quite a few Uruguayans over here, and I have to say I'll be cheering against you.

T