About Me

My photo
Chicago, IL, United States
I'm Danny. I've got a job as an English teacher in Gwangju, South Korea! I grew up in Chicago in America, and some day I might go back.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

It has been a long time without a post...

Well what can I say... I have been busy!

My good friend Mark Stickler came to visit and for the past 10 days we have been doing things!  I took him all over Seoul, and then we checked out all of Gwangju and the surrounding areas.  Then we went to BUSAN!!  In my mind, I always think of busan as this little resort town, but the fact of the matter is that it's got 3 million people, making it bigger than chicago....  Freaking huge!  But the place looked really really cool!  We did a TON of stuff too!  The only thing I didn't end up doing was go surfing.  I really wanted too, but there was no waves... Bah, maybe some day I will get to do that.  But either way, it was great having him come to visit.  It was nice too, because my korean ability is finally starting to get to a level where I can communicate with people a little bit!  Its nice to have those classes start paying off a little bit!

No comments: