Sunday, March 28, 2010

My appartment video!

So my computer's sick.  Like really sick.  I tried to fix him, but whatever's wrong is more than I'm able to handle myself.  Oh well, it's got applecare on it and there's an apple store in Seoul, so next weekend I'll fix it.  It's really not that bad either, because the iphone's practically it's own minicomputer.  Seriously.

For example--I shot a video of my apartment and then uploaded it to youtube using the thing!  Which brings me to my next point--I took a video of my apartment!  It's below, and hopefully ya'll enjoy seeing what a korean apartment looks like.  For the record, I usually make my bed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omSZDpOFwqc

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hah! No! You never make your bed. At least you never used to....maybe that's changed?