Monday, May 3, 2010

I moved, and got my computer back!

Word.  So lots of stuff has happened in the last 4 or so days.  I'm in a bit of a hurry, so I'm not going to write too much, but...

I MOVED!  Now instead of being 90 minutes away from my school, I'm only a 5 minute walk!  SWEET! It's also nice for several other reasons--For starters, now everything I want to buy is muuuuch cheaper.  My normal breakfest is Kimbap (like sushi, but no raw fish) and in my old house, it was 3 dollars.  In my new place, it's only 1!!  Also, I get to see my students.  Maybe some people would think this isn't a good thing, but I really enjoy it.  I feel like I'm more a part of the community this way.  My new house is also much better.  There's only one floor, and I think it's a little bigger too.  Plus, they're literally finishing it as we speak.  So it's braaaaand new!  It's also in a nice, quiet area.  Next post I will upload photos, I promise.

Also, I made an expedition into Seoul to get my computer back.  Fiiiinally I can type things more easily (like this blog post). 

So yeah.  I'll catch ya'll up on the rest of things, but I should have more time now that I don't need to have 3 hours of commuting every day.

No comments: