Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Gwangju is Awesome!

So for ya'll who haven't been keeping tabs, I first got to Korea 2 months ago, and lived in an urban area named Bundang.  It was ok, but 90 minutes from my job.  Lame.  Just on Saturday, I moved to a place 5 minutes away from my school in the town I work in named Gwangju.  Sweet.  I also really like it in gwangju cause it's much quieter and i feel like a part of the community.  Now you're caught up.

So I went biking today.  It was freaking amazing!  For all the cyclists reading this blog right now, this is for you:  The roads around my town are almost exactly like the spring training camp area in the North Georgia mountains.  Maybe just a hair more cars, but it's not bad at all.  Seriously--it's AWESOME riding!  The weather was really great today, and I think I started my "cyclist's tan"

No comments: